The Business Research Company’s Aluminum Global Market Report 2023 is the most detailed report available on the market, including broad forecast periods and multiple geographies. The report covers the historic period – 2010-2021, and the forecast period – 2023-2032. The Aluminum Global Market Report 2023 evaluates aluminum market size, growth rate, drivers, trends, and major companies.
The report provides a global perspective by covering 60 geographies and focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
Request A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The global aluminum market is expected to grow from $153.06 billion in 2022 to $165.23 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The market size of the aluminum market is expected to grow to $215.14 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 6.8%.
The aluminum market segments in the report are:
1) By Product Type: Primary Aluminum, Secondary Aluminum
2) By Processing Method: Flat rolled, Castings, Extrusions, Forgings, Pigments and Powder, Rod and Bar
3) By End-user: Construction, Transportation, Packaging, Electrical, Consumer durables, Machinery and Equipment, Other End-users
Get More Information On The Aluminum Market Report:
The table of contents in TBRC’s aluminum market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Aluminum Market Characteristics
- Aluminum Market Trends And Strategies
- Aluminum Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Aluminum Market Size And Growth
- Aluminum Market Segmentation
- Aluminum Market Regional And Country Analysis
- Aluminum Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Aluminum Market
- Aluminum Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model