Global Automotive Telematics Market was valued at US$ 30.56 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 129.14 Bn by 2029, at a CAGR of 19.74% during a forecast period.
The 34 countries that are supposed to be desirable travel destinations for industry stakeholders are covered by the report. The important players chosen for benchmarking and profiling are chosen based on their probable investment criteria, regional dominance, and global reach. The supply-side contribution of each local, regional, and international actor to the overall Market has been taken into account.
Download Free Sample of Research Report: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/25872
Automotive Telematics Market Overview:
In order to determine the total size of Automotive Telematics Market by countries and segments, the report conducted a micro level analysis of each nation. The size of the regional and global Markets is assessed using a bottom-up methodology. By doing a micro-level analysis of each country, it is possible to determine the contribution of the unorganized Market to the overall Market size. The Automotive Telematics Market determine the extensive research for the business firm, and provide the latest drivers, restraints, and opportunities for Automotive Telematics Market. The results are then verified through interviews with local business leaders. The secondary research and analysis of the same are done using both paid and unpaid data bases. Consumption in each country by kind and supply by each player are sourced from legitimate government databases, paid databases, and, in the case of listed firms, company annual reports. If a company’s annual reports are not made public, they might be obtained from the tax department of the local government.
Automotive Telematics Market Dynamics:
MMR Research is a targeted and practical research approach that makes it possible to examine the key Market dynamics by both established and developing regions of the globe. Additionally, our experts undertake in-depth analyses of geographical areas to give clients and organisations the chance to excel in specialised industries and grow in developing global Markets. This Market research study also highlights the dynamically shifting Player landscape that affects the Market’s growth
Automotive Telematics Market Segmentation
Based on Services, the Safety & Security sector is anticipated to dominate the Automotive Telematics market throughout the anticipated time frame. In-car telematics for safety and security combines the use of location technology, mobile connectivity, and vehicle monitoring systems. In recent years, it has been one of the industries with the fastest growth rates worldwide. Vehicle thefts, accidents, security concerns when travelling, and the demand for navigation services, among other things, are some of the main drivers of automotive telematics. Automotive telematics places a lot of emphasis on safety and security.
Automotive telematics can extract data that is useful for undertaking a variety of risk evaluations. Fleet managers can subsequently benefit greatly from these predictive analytics by staying on top of driver safety and technical failures. As a result, the data provides fleet managers with much more than just a way to assess past performance; it also enables them to plan forward and manage operations.
• Safety & security
• Information & navigation
• Remote diagnostics
by Vehicle Type
• Passenger Vehicle
• Commercial Vehicle
Automotive Telematics Market Key Players
• TomTom International B.V.
• I.D. Systems, Inc.
• Agero, Inc.
• Airbiquity, Inc.
• Visteon Corporation
• Aplicom Oy
• Scorpion Automotive Ltd
• iTriangle Infotech Pvt Ltd
• Shenzhen Concox Information & Technology Co., Ltd
• Minda Corporation Limited
• idem telematics GmbH
• Road Track
• ACTIA Group
• BOX Telematics
• Redtail Telematics Corporation
On the basis of geography, the Automotive Telematics Market is segmented into 5 main regions and they are- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, and South America respectively.
To know about the Research Methodology: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/request-sample/25872
- The size of the global Automotive Telematics Market is estimated and validated using the top-down and bottom-up methodologies.
- Different industry classification standards are strictly adhered to by players in order to reach an exhaustive list of functional and relevant players. A thorough validation test is also carried out in order to locate the most pertinent players for the survey in the Automotive Telematics Market.
- With the aid of paid databases like Factiva, Bloomberg, etc., priority lists are sorted depending on revenue generated based on most recent reporting.
- Finally, the questionnaire was defined and specifically designed to meet all the needs of collecting primary data by prior appointment, targeting the main target groups, incl. This helps us collect data on player revenue, operating cycle and expenses, profit and product or service growth, among other things. Almost 70-80% of the data is collected through primary media and further validated through various secondary sources including regulators, World Bank, associations, company websites, SEC filings, OTC BB, USPTO, EPO, annual reports, press releases etc.
MAXIMIZE MARKET RESEARCH PVT. LTD.
3rd Floor, Navale IT Park Phase 2,
Pune Banglore Highway,
Narhe, Pune, Maharashtra 411041, India.
Email: [email protected]
Phone No.: +91 9607365656