The Business Research Company’s latest report Breast Cancer Diagnostics Global Market Report 2020 covers Breast Cancer Diagnostics market drivers, Breast Cancer Diagnostics market trends, Breast Cancer Diagnostics market segments, Breast Cancer Diagnostics market growth rate, Breast Cancer Diagnostics market major players, and Breast Cancer Diagnostics market size. The report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the Breast Cancer Diagnostics industry, along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus.
Breast Cancer Diagnostics Global Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
Request for the sample now:
The global breast cancer diagnostics market is expected to decline from $4.88 billion in 2019 to $4.62 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -5.38%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, especially postponement of non-emergency procedures. The market is then expected to recover and reach $6.32 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 10.99%.
The report covers the Breast Cancer Diagnostics market’s segments-
1) By Type: Imaging, Biopsy, Genomic Tests, Blood Tests, Others.
2) By Technology: Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (FISH), Comparative Genomic Hybridization (CGH), Immunohistochemical (IHC), Other Technologies.
3) By Cancer Type: BRCA Breast Cancer, ER & PR Breast Cancer, HER 2 Breast Cancer, EGFR Mutation Test Breast Cancer, Others.
4) By Diagnostic Type: Ionizing Breast Imaging Technologies, Non-Ionizing Imaging Technologies.
5) By End Users: Hospitals And Clinics, Cancer Research Centers, Diagnostic Laboratories, Ambulatory Surgical Centers.
Take a look at our exciting year-end deals on ALL reports! Up to 50% off:
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/
Follow us on LinkedIn: