New year, new updates! Our reports have been revised for market size, forecasts, and strategies to take on 2021 after the COVID-19 impact:
The Cloud Services Global Market Report 2020-30 by The Business Research Company describes and explains the global cloud services market and covers 2015 to 2020, termed the historic period, and 2020 to 2025, termed the forecast period, along with further forecasts for the period 2025-2030. The report evaluates the market across each region and for the major economies within each region.
The Cloud Services Global Market Report 2021 covers cloud services market drivers, cloud services market trends, cloud services market segments, cloud services market growth rate, cloud services market major players, and cloud services market size.
View Complete Report:
The cloud services market report provides an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global cloud services industry, along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus and the expected cloud services market growth numbers 2021-2030.
Cloud Services Global Market Report 2021 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
Request For The Sample Now:
The global cloud services market is expected to grow from $344.4 billion in 2019 to $354.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 12% from 2021 and reach $490.4 billion in 2023.
The global cloud services market is segmented:
1) By Type: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Business Process as a Service (BPaaS)
2) By End-User Industry: BFSI, Media And Entertainment, IT and Telecommunications, Energy And Utilities, Government And Public Sector, Retail And Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Others
3) By Application: Storage, Backup, and Disaster Recovery, Application Development and Testing, Database Management, Business Analytics, Integration and Orchestration, Customer Relationship Management, Others
4) By Deployment Model: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
5) By Organization Size: Large Enterprises, Small And Medium Enterprises
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbrc_info