The Heat Shrink Tubing And Sleeves Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the heat shrink tubing and sleeves market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Heat Shrink Tubing And Sleeves Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Heat Shrink Tubing And Sleeves Global Market Report 2023, the market size is expected to grow from $1.86 billion in 2022 to $1.98 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.75%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, and affecting many every market across the globe. The global heat shrink tubing and sleeves market size is expected to reach $2.50 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 6.01%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Advances in technology and innovation are a key trend gaining popularity in the heat-shrink tubing and sleeves market. Companies operating in the heat-shrink tubing and sleeves market are adopting innovative technologies to advance product development and sustain their position in the market. For instance, in June 2021, Nexans, a France-based cable and optical industry, launched Nexans’ JTS system to minimize the risk of joint failure in the electrical network. The JTS range offers high-performance, compact, and easy-to-install heat-shrinkable cable joints for medium voltage applications (11–36 kV). Utilizing triple-wall tube technology, these joints simplify the installation process by reducing the number of tubes required for heat shrinking. This not only saves time but also minimizes the risk of joint failure.
The heat shrink tubing and sleeves market is segmented:
1) By Product Type: Tubes, Sleeves, Other Accessories
2) By Material Type: Polyolefin (POE), Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK), Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE), Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP), Perfluoroalkoxy Alkane (PFA), Other Materials
3) By Length: Spool, Standard (1.2 Meter), Non-Standard Cut Pieces, Custom
4) By Sales Channel: Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Aftermarket
5) By Applications: Automotive, Aerospace, Railways, Telecommunication, Energy, Electrical Engineering Goods And Components, Home Appliances, Defense And Armaments, Other Applications
North America was the largest region in the heat shrink tubing and sleeves market in 2022.
- Molex Electronic Solutions
- Panduit, Shrink Sleeves Ltd.
- TE Connectivity, ABB Ltd.
- The 3M Company
The table of contents in TBRC’s heat shrink tubing and sleeves market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Heat Shrink Tubing And Sleeves Market Characteristics
3. Heat Shrink Tubing And Sleeves Market Trends And Strategies
4. Heat Shrink Tubing And Sleeves Market – Macro Economic Scenario
5. Heat Shrink Tubing And Sleeves Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Heat Shrink Tubing And Sleeves Market
27. Heat Shrink Tubing And Sleeves Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Heat Shrink Tubing And Sleeves Market
29. Heat Shrink Tubing And Sleeves Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model