The Malaria Treatment Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the malaria treatment market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Malaria Treatment Market’s Growth:
The global malaria treatment market size is expected to grow from $1.42 billion in 2022 to $1.49 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.77%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of malaria treatment market is expected to reach $1.82 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 5.14%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The development of novel diagnostic technologies is a key trend gaining popularity in the malaria treatment market. Companies operating in the malaria treatment market are adopting novel diagnostic malaria detection technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in October 2021, Sysmex America Inc., a US-based automated diagnostic technology developer, and manufacturer, launched XN-30- an automated hematology analyzer for malaria detection. The XN-30 has novel features like a violet laser, specialized reagents, and advanced algorithms which enable differentiation between malarial strains like P. falciparum and non-falciparum species and understand their life cycle staging. This detection aids in the effective management of malaria treatment and recovery of the patients.
The malaria treatment market is segmented:
1) By Treatment: Prescription Medications, Vaccines, Diagnostic Tests, Other Treatments
2) By Route of Administration: Oral, Parenteral, Intravenous
3) By Distribution Channel: Direct Tender, Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Other Distribution Channels
4) By End User: Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Homecare, Other End Users
Middle East and Africa was the largest region in the malaria treatment market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s malaria treatment market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Malaria Treatment Market Characteristics
- Malaria Treatment Market Trends And Strategies
- Malaria Treatment Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Malaria Treatment Market Segmentation
- Global Malaria Treatment Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Malaria Treatment Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Malaria Treatment Market
- Malaria Treatment Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model