The Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market’s Growth:
The global mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market size is expected to grow from $2.02 billion in 2022 to $2.20 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market is expected to reach $2.95 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.6%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Product innovation is a key trend gaining popularity in the mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market. Major companies operating in the mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market are focused on new product innovations to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in March 2021, JCR Pharmaceuticals, a Japan-based pharmaceuticals company, announced the approval of IZCARGO (Pabinafusp Alfa) for the treatment of mucopolysaccharidosis II (MPS II, or Hunter syndrome) in Japan. It is the first approved enzyme replacement therapy for MPS II to penetrate the blood-brain barrier via intravenous administration, validating JCR’s J-Brain Cargo Technology. The product is a recombinant iduronate-2-sulfatase enzyme replacement therapy (ERT) that uses J-Brain Cargo, a proprietary technology that delivers therapeutics across the blood-brain barrier (BBB). It is the first-ever approved ERT that crosses the BBB via intravenous administration, which could be life-changing for people with lysosomal storage disorders (LSDs) like MPS II.
The mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market is segmented:
1) By Treatment: Enzyme Replacement Therapy, Stem Cell Therapy
2) By Disease: Mucopolysaccharidosis- I, Mucopolysaccharidosis- II, Mucopolysaccharidosis-IV, Mucopolysaccharidosis-VI, Other Diseases
3) By Route of Administration: Intravenous, Intracerebroventricular
4) By End-User: Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Other End-Users
North America was the largest region in the mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s mucopolysaccharidosis treatment market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market Characteristics
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market Trends And Strategies
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market Segmentation
- Global Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market
- Mucopolysaccharidosis Treatment Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model