The Business Research Company’s latest report Oncology Drugs Market Report 2020 covers oncology drugs market drivers, oncology drugs market trends, oncology drugs market segments, oncology drugs market growth rate, oncology drugs market major players, and oncology drugs market size. The report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the oncology drugs industry, along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus.
View Complete Report:
Oncology Drugs Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
Request for the sample now:
The oncology drugs market reached a value of nearly $167.9 billion in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% since 2015. The market is expected to decline from $167.9 billion in 2019 to $149.9 billion in 2020 at a rate of –11%. The decline is mainly due to lockdown and social distancing norms imposed by various countries and economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is expected to grow slightly from $201.1 billion in 2021 to $284.5 billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 9.7%. The market is expected to stabilize and reach $284.5 billion in 2025 and $412.9 billion in 2030.
The report covers the oncology drugs market’s segments-
1) By Type: Blood Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Brain Tumor, Skin Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Others
2) By Drug Class Type: Targeted Therapy, Immunotherapy (Biologic Therapy), Chemotherapy, Hormonal Therapy
3) By Distribution Channel: Retail Pharmacies/Drug Stores, Hospital Pharmacies, Others
4) By Route Of Administration: Oral, Parenteral, Others
5) By Drug Classification: Branded, Generic
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]