The Microbiological Testing Of Water Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the microbiological testing of water market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Microbiological Testing Of Water Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Microbiological Testing Of Water Global Market Report 2023, the market size is expected to grow from $1.69 billion in 2022 to $1.82 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The size of microbiological testing of water market is expected to reach $2.45 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.7%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Technological advancements are a key trend gaining popularity in the microbiological testing of the water market. Major companies operating in the microbiological testing of the water market are adopting new technologies to sustain their position in the market. For instance, in April 2022, Hygiena, a UK-based biotechnology research company, launched RapiScreen Beverage Kit. This ultra-rapid microbiological screening kit for low-pH beverages uses the Innovate System to enable high-performance testing. The technique employs a straightforward three-step procedure that simplifies test setup and reduces operator hands-on time. It also includes RapiScreen ATP bioluminescence technology, which has become the industry standard for testing dairy and beverage goods due to its quickness and absolute absence and presence results.
The microbiological testing of water market is segmented:
1) By Type: Instruments, Reagents And Test Kits
2) By Pathogen Type: Legionella, Coliform, Salmonella, Clostridium, Vibrio
3) By Water Type: Drinking And Bottle, Industrial Water
4) By Industry: Pharmaceuticals, Food, Clinical, Environmental, Chemical And Material, Energy
North America was the largest region in the microbiological testing of water market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s microbiological testing of water market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Microbiological Testing Of Water Market Characteristics
- Microbiological Testing Of Water Market Trends And Strategies
- Microbiological Testing Of Water Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Microbiological Testing Of Water Market Segmentation
- Global Microbiological Testing Of Water Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Microbiological Testing Of Water Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Microbiological Testing Of Water Market
- Microbiological Testing Of Water Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model