The Recreational Cannabis Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the recreational cannabis market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Recreational Cannabis Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Recreational Cannabis Global Market Report 2023, the market is expected to grow from $1.84 billion in 2022 to $1.98 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The recreational cannabis market is expected to reach $2.6 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 7%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
Product innovations have emerged as a key trend gaining popularity in the recreational cannabis market. Major companies operating in the recreational cannabis market are concentrating on creating innovative products to strengthen their position in the market. For instance, in June 2023, Aurora Cannabis Inc., a Canada-based licensed cannabis producer, launched a lineup of innovative recreational cannabis products, including Lil’ Bits Sour Grape and Sour Watermelon (10 x 1mg edibles), Mango XL Vape, Signature Hash, and others. Lil’ Bits Sour Grape and Sour Watermelon Low Dose Edibles give delectable flavor in a snackable form, making them ideal for novice users or micro-dosing. It features crowd-pleasing, nostalgic flavors with little to no aftertaste from the cannabis. Mango XL Vape (510–1.2g) uses a blend of quality resin unique to the company and enriched with botanical terpenes to provide a full-spectrum, full-flavor experience. Signature Hash (2g) is a ground-breaking bubble hash blend that raises the benchmark for malleability and burnability.
The recreational cannabis market is segmented:
1) By Product: Oils, Transdermal Patches, Tablets, Capsule, Vape, Suppositories, Tinctures, Creams, Edibles, Other Products
2) By Compound: Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) Dominant, Cannabidiol (CBD) Dominant, Balanced Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
3) By Administration: Oral, Topical, Inhalation, Rectal, Sublingual
4) By Application: Chronic Pain, Cancer, Mental Disorder, Sleep Management, Other Applications
5) By End Users: Pharmaceuticals, Food, Beverages, Tobacco, Personal care, Research and Development Center
North America was the largest region in the recreational cannabis market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s recreational cannabis market report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Recreational Cannabis Market Characteristics
- Recreational Cannabis Market Trends And Strategies
- Recreational Cannabis Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Global Recreational Cannabis Market Size and Growth
- Global Recreational Cannabis Market Competitive Benchmarking
- Global Recreational Cannabis Market Competitive Dashboard
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Recreational Cannabis Market
- Recreational Cannabis Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Top 5 Major Key Players Are:
- The Cronos Group
- Verano Holdings
- Cresco Labs Inc
- SNDL Inc
- Medical Marijuana Inc
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model