Saudi Arabia Application Security Market is expected grow at a double digit CAGR over the next five years owing to rising adoption of BYOD policies, fast growing internet usage service, swift growth of monetary-transactions-based applications in Saudi Arabia. Application security includes identifying and securing the security gaps. In simple terms or application security is the practice of a set of software and hardware means which protects an application from threats, it also helps in bridging the gaps between the security system of enterprise applications. Based on deployment mode, the cloud-based deployment mode is the most preferred since cloud-based solutions are easy manageability, cost effectiveness and zero maintenance concerns. Moreover, administrations consume huge data sources which need to be protected from threats which drives the Application Security market in Saudi Arabia.
Some of the leading players in the Saudi Arabia Application Security market are Rapid7, Synopsys, Checkmarx, Whitehat Security, IBM, HPE, Fasoo, Sitelock, Trustware, Veracode, etc.
Access Full Report? Inquiry [email protected]
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of Application Security, in terms of value.
- To classify and forecast Saudi Arabia Application Security Market based on testing type, component, organization size, industry vertical, deployment type and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Saudi Arabia Application Security Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Saudi Arabia Application Security Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for Saudi Arabia Application Security Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in Saudi Arabia Application Security Market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of vendors across Saudi Arabia. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the vendors which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the service offerings, distribution channels and presence of all major collaboration vendors across Saudi Arabia.
TechSci Research calculated the market size of Saudi Arabia Application Security market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various end user industries and its application across various product types were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Application security solution vendors
- Application developers
- Cybersecurity testers and auditors
- Cybersecurity consultants
- System integrators
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Research Institutes
- Industry associations
- Market research and consulting firm.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as collaboration service providers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
|Historical Data||2017 – 2020|
|Forecast Period||2023 – 2027|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Million and CAGR for 2017-2021 and 2022E-2027F|
|Report coverage||Revenue forecast, company share, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments covered||· Testing Type
· Organization Size
· Deployment Model
· Industry Vertical
|Regional scope||Western Region, Central Region, Southern Region, Eastern Region, Northern Region|
|Key companies profiled||Rapid7, Synopsys, Checkmarx, Whitehat Security, IBM, HPE, Fasoo, Sitelock, Trustware, Veracode.|
|Customization scope||10% free report customization with purchase. Addition or alteration to country, regional & segment scope.|
|Pricing and purchase options||Avail customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs. Explore purchase options|
|Delivery Format||PDF and Excel through Email (We can also provide the editable version of the report in PPT/Word format on special request)|
In this report, Saudi Arabia Application Security market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Saudi Arabia Application Security Market, By Testing Type:
- Static Application Security Testing
- Dynamic Application Security Testing
- Interactive Application Security Testing Inorganic Application Security
- Saudi Arabia Application Security Market, By Component:
- Saudi Arabia Application Security Market, By Organization Size:
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises Bread
- Saudi Arabia Application Security Market, By Deployment Mode:
- Saudi Arabia Application Security Market, By Industry Vertical:
- Government & Défense
- IT & Telecom
- Saudi Arabia Application Security Market, By Region:
- Western Region
- Central Region
- Southern Region
- Eastern Region
- Northern Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Application Security.
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a leading global market research firm publishing premium market research reports. Serving 700 global clients with more than 600 premium market research studies, TechSci Research is serving clients across 11 different industrial verticals. TechSci Research specializes in research-based consulting assignments in high growth and emerging markets, leading technologies and niche applications. Our workforce of more than 100 fulltime Analysts and Consultants employing innovative research solutions and tracking global and country specific high growth markets helps TechSci clients to lead rather than follow market trends.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]