The Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Global Market Report 2023 by The Business Research Company, provides virtual desktop infrastructure market overview across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten-year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten-year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market:
According to The Business Research Company’s Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Global Market Report 2023, the market size is expected to grow from $13.81 billion in 2022 to $16.17 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.1%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The market size of global virtual desktop infrastructure is expected to grow to $30.63 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 17.3%.
The growth of digital transformation is expected to propel the growth of the virtual desktop infrastructure market going forward. Digital transformation is transforming current traditional and non-digital organizational processes and services or developing new ones to keep up with the changing market through digital technologies. Organizations are implementing virtual desktop infrastructure as part of their digital transformation strategy to reap benefits such as allowing employees to work remotely or from home and saving money on new hardware procurement.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The virtual desktop infrastructure market is segmented:
1) By Offering: Solution, Service
2) By Deployment Model: Cloud, On-Premise
3) By Enterprize Size: Large Enterprises, Small And Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
4) By Industrial Vertical: IT And Telecommunication, Construction And Manufacturing, BFSI, Healthcare, Government And Public Sector, Retail, Education, Other Industry Verticals
Product innovations are a key trend in the virtual desktop infrastructure market. Offering innovative services enables businesses to remain relevant in their markets while also growing and improving over time. Major companies operating in the virtual desktop infrastructure market are focused on offering innovative services, such as the new Click-to-Run solution designed to bring remote end-users an improved computing experience. For instance, in April 2022, TD Synnex, a US-based information technology solutions aggregator, launched Click-to-Run, a managed virtual desktop and remote desktop solution for business use. Users of the solution can access their desktops and applications from any location and on any device by deploying an Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) environment hosted on Microsoft Azure. This unique solution simplifies the provisioning, setting up, and deploying of a cloud-based virtual desktop with planned support to satisfy client requirements for remote working.
The virtual desktop infrastructure market report table of contents includes:
- Executive Summary
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market Characteristics
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market Trends And Strategies
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market Size And Growth
- Middle East Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market
- Africa Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Top Major Players
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- VMware Inc
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model