The Business Research Company’s latest report Wealth Management Global Market Report 2020 covers Wealth Management market drivers, Wealth Management market trends, Wealth Management market segments, Wealth Management market growth rate, Wealth Management market major players, and Wealth Management market size. The report provides in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the Wealth Management industry, along with revised market numbers due to the effects of the coronavirus.
View Complete Report:
Wealth Management Global Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies. The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
Request for the sample now:
The global wealth management market reached a value of nearly $486.78 billion in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% since 2015. The market is expected to decline from $486.78 billion in 2019 to $446.73 billion in 2020 at a rate of -8.2%. The decline is mainly due to lockdown and social distancing norms imposed by various countries and economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2021 ad reach $584.99 billion in 2023.
The report covers the Wealth Management market’s segments-
1) By Type Of Asset Class: Equity, Fixed Income, Alternative Assets And Others
2) By Advisory Mode: Human Advisory, Robo Advisory, Hybrid Advisory
3) By Type Of Wealth Manager: Private Banks, Full-Service Wealth Managers, Investment Managers, Stockbrokers, Others
4) By Enterprise Size: Large Enterprises, Medium And Small Enterprises
5) By Type Of Client: Mass Affluent, HNWI, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Sovereign Wealth Funds
6) By Service Element: Asset Management, Portfolio Management And Investment Advisory, Funds, Trusts, And Other Financial Vehicles
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company