The Window and Door Frame Global Market Report 2023 by The Business Research Company, provides window and door frame market overview across 60+ geographies in the seven regions – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten-year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten-year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Window and Door Frame Market:
According to The Business Research Company’s Window and Door Frame Global Market Report 2023, the global window and door frame market size grew from $106.87 billion in 2022 to $115.63 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.2%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The market size of global window and door frame is expected to grow to $147.85 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 6.3%.
The increasing number of new construction activities is expected to propel the growth of the window and door frame market going forward. Construction activities refer to any activity that involves putting together different elements that are used for building a structure according to a detailed design and plan. Windows and door frames are used in the construction to hold the windows and doors in place, and they also provide structural and aesthetic characteristics to the design of the building.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The window and door frame market is segmented:
1) By Product Type: Door Frame, Window Frame
2) By Material: UPVC, Wood, Metal, Other Materials
3) By Distribution Channel: Specialized Stores, Distributor, Online, Other Distribution Channels
4) By Application: Residential, Commercial
Technological innovations are the key trend gaining popularity in the window and door frame market. Major companies operating in the market are introducing new technological innovations to gain a competitive advantage. For instance, in February 2021, APL Apollo, an Indian-based company that manufactures steel products, launched Apollo Chaukhat. These door frames are manufactured based on direct forming technology, which offers the unique benefit of being fire-resistant and termite-proof. These frames are easy to install and can also be installed post-construction. The frames further offer the benefit of being eco-friendly and a cost-effective option.
The window and door frame market report table of contents includes:
- Executive Summary
- Window and Door Frame Market Characteristics
- Window and Door Frame Market Trends And Strategies
- Window and Door Frame Market – Macro Economic Scenario
- Window and Door Frame Market Size And Growth
- Middle East Window and Door Frame Market
- Africa Window and Door Frame Market
- Window and Door Frame Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Window and Door Frame Market
- Window and Door Frame Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Top Major Players
- Saudi Aluminium Industries Company
- Andersen Corporation
- JELD-WEN Inc.
- Atis Group Inc.
- G. Legno
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model