UAE Potato Protein Market is expected to grow at a robust CAGR, owing to growing popularity of functional foods and dietary supplements. Moreover, the increasing health awareness in the population and growing need to consume gluten free & meat free plant proteins further drives the potato protein market in UAE. Based on the type of protein, the UAE. potato protein market is segmented into Concentrates and Isolates. In 2021, Potato Protein Concentrates has the largest market share due to the nutrition profile of potato protein and its wide application in the food & beverage industry and the segment is expected to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well.
Some of the leading players in the UAE Potato Protein Market are Tereos, Omega Protein, Avebe, Agrana, Roquette, KMC Ingredients, PPZ Niechlo, AKV Langholt, Meelunie etc.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyse and forecast the market size of UAE Potato Protein Market, in terms of value and volume.
- To classify and forecast UAE Potato Protein based on type, application, and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for UAE Potato Protein Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in UAE Potato Protein Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for UAE Potato Protein Market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading manufacturers in the UAE Potato Protein Market.
TechSci Research performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, TechSci Research sourced a list of Potato protein manufacturers in UAE. Subsequently, TechSci Research conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, TechSci Research could include the Potato protein manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. TechSci Research analysed the retailers, distribution channels and presence of all major Potato protein manufacturers in UAE.
Download Free Sample [email protected]
TechSci Research calculated the market size of UAE Potato Protein Market using a bottom-up approach, where data for various product types (isolates and concentrates) were recorded and forecast for the future years. TechSci Research sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analysing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company website, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also used by TechSci Research.
Key Target Audience:
- Potato Protein Manufacturers, Dealers, and Suppliers
- Regulatory organizations.
- Food processing industries.
- Feed manufacturers.
- Raw material suppliers and distributors.
- Research organizations and consulting companies.
- Biotechnology Companies.
- Market research and consulting firms.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, distributors and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, U.A.E Potato Protein Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- UAE Potato Protein Market, By Type:
- Potato Protein Concentrates
- Potato Protein Isolates
- UAE Potato Protein Market, By Application:
- Food and Beverages
- Processed Foods
- Food and Beverages
- UAE Potato Protein Market, by Region:
- Abu Dhabi
- Rest of U.A.E
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Potato Protein Market segment.
With the given market data, TechSci Research offers customizations according the company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Detailed analysis and profiling of additional market players (up to five).
Profit Margin Analysis
- Profit margin analysis in case of direct and indirect sales channel.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York – 10017
Email: [email protected]